Activist Tools & Resources
Speak Up. Rise Up. Act NOW.
Resisting the Trump Agenda
Here’s a guide to all your Representatives and Campaigns!
Download our Activist Night Presentations and Materials:
- Activist Workshop Series 2: Planning a Protest – March 18, 2017
- Activist Workshop Series 1: Lobbying and Organizing – February 16, 2017
- Activist Night – Holding the Line on Women’s Rights – December 10, 2016
- Activist Night – Holding the Line – Facebook Live Recording – 12/10/16
Get the Week by Week Lowdown on Trump’s Actions:
Organizing & Advocacy Tools
- Voices app to contact officials instantly & follow NOW-NYC actions
- ResistBot Text Messages to Resist
- Call Scripts & Template Newsletters
- Submitting an Op-Ed and Letter to the Editor (LTE)
- Grab Your Wallet Boycott Guide to Resisting as a Consumer
- Activist Workshop Guide: Planning a Protest
- A Simple Guide to Resisting Trump, From the Comfort of Your Own Desk
- Stay Nasty America Resources and Organizations Nationwide and by Region
- Upcoming Protests and Rallies in NYC
- The Indivisible Guide Former congressional staffers reveal best practices for making Congress listen.
- ACLU People Power Resistance Training Action Guide
- Resistance Manual Resource Guide
- Congressional Recess Toolkit Organizing for Action on town hall meetings
- Our States Organizing on State Level
More Ways to Take Action
You can also join a Fight Back NOW Team to resist the Trump agenda. We are organizing Fight Back NOW teams across New York to unite progressive women and men within their own communities who are ready to stand up for women’s rights and social justice.
These teams will show up and speak out when our rights are being threatened and work in key districts across the state to lay the groundwork for change in 2018 and 2020.
Sign up to get connected with other NOW-NY activists in your community and receive your Fight Back NOW Organizing Toolkit.