Activist Tools & Resources
Speak Up. Rise Up. Act NOW.
Resisting the Trump Agenda
Download our Activist Night Powerpoint Presentations and Materials:
- Activist Workshop Series 2: Planning a Protest – March 18, 2017
- Activist Workshop Series 1: Lobbying and Organizing – February 16, 2017
- Activist Workshop Series 1: Lobbying and Organizing – February 7, 2017
- Activist Night – Holding the Line on Women’s Rights – December 10, 2016
- Facebook Live Recording from 12/10/16 Activist Night
Get the Week by Week lowdown on Trump’s Actions:
- Week 10: A Week at NOW-NYC
- Week 9: Protest, Speak Out, and Lobby With Us
- Week 8: Women’s Healthcare in Jeopardy
Organizing & Advocacy Tips
- Here’s a guide to all your Tools & Resources!
- The Indivisible Guide: Former congressional staffers reveal best practices for making Congress listen.
- How to Effectively Lobby Your Congressperson
- Why You Should Introduce Yourself to Your Member of Congress
- A Simple Guide to Resisting Trump, From the Comfort of Your Own Desk
- Find out how to get involved in your community board
More Ways to Take Action
You can also join a Fight Back NOW Team. These teams will show up and speak out when our rights are being threatened and work in key districts across the state to lay the groundwork for change in 2018 and 2020.