Join With NOW-NYC to Advance Equality and Women’s Rights.
We advocate for the women and girls of New York by working to promote reproductive rights, secure women’s economic empowerment, and end violence and discrimination against women.
With your help, we can do even more!
Contact Us to Get Involved
email@example.com / 212.627.9895
Join our Email List
Become a NOW-NYC Activist
- Join us at Activist Night. The best way to get to know NOW-NYC and help us advance women’s rights is to join us at our monthly Activist Night. Network with new feminist friends and add to your activist toolkit. See our Upcoming Events page for the next Activist Night.
- Take Action. Whether it’s online or on the streets, we need your help taking action for women’s rights!
- Attend Events. Join the activist community in NYC and educate yourself at these events hosted by NOW-NYC and friend organizations.
- Clinic Escort Team. Stand up against protesters trying to intimidate women outside of local women’s health clinics around the city. We need volunteers to escort women into clinics and give them pro-choice support. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Political Action Team. If you’re interested in phone banking, letter writing, collecting postcards or signatures, getting behind pro-choice candidates, and lobbying on critical women’s issues, sign up today [email@example.com] to help us advance city and state legislation critical to women and girls.
- Women’s Equality Act Team. We need help lobbying, talking to legislators, and encouraging New York businesses and organizations to sign-on in support of the Agenda that will protect women’s reproductive rights, end workplace discrimination, establish pay equity, and help survivors of human trafficking and domestic violence. [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Support our Work
- Become a Member. Our numbers matter! Become a member of NOW-NYC today and ensure that we remain strong and our voices powerful.
- Donate. Already a member? You can support our political advocacy, lobbying, and front-line activism to advance women’s rights by donating directly.
Our Activist Alliance is a dedicated group of volunteers who commit to a one-year program with the organization. If you are a feminist with something to say and are eager to jump into today’s pressing women’s rights issues, apply for the Activist Alliance NOW!
We are seeking women’s rights interns to help with our programming, development and organizing efforts. Interns are involved in planning and implementing actions and events, conducting policy research and community outreach, supporting our communications, assisting in operations and development, as well as operating the Service Fund’s Helpline. Apply NOW
Tuesday, Jul 29 - Monday, Sep 01 | 11:00am - 5:30pm The Missing: Gendered Tactics Used to Weaponize Black Female Bodies
Monday, Aug 18 | 12:00am - 8:30pm #grow Fierce Series Poetic Showcase
Monday, Sep 15 | 6:30pm - 8:00pm Divorce & Separation Legal Clinic
Thursday, Oct 16 - Saturday, Oct 18 | All Day Justice in the Home: Domestic Work Past, Present, and Future Conference
Get Supermarkets to Drop Eden Foods! Organic, Yes; Birth Control, No - Join NOW...
Take Control: Tackle Your Student Loans Debt Free Zone Ahead: You can do all the...