It's Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Grab Trump By the Ballot: October Edition
Reason #10 to Act NOW
Trump is a serial sexual predator who upholds dated gender roles and a sexist view of manhood.
October is Domestic Violence Awareness month, but we have a president who has gone on the record, time after time, to defend perpetrators of domestic violence and abuse:
- During the fight to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, Trump said,
“It is a very scary time for young men in America.”
- Trump defended campaign manager Corey Lewandowski after he violently grabbed a woman reporter at an event.
- Trump endorsed child abuser Roy Moore for Senate.
- Trump spoke supportively of former White House aide Rob Porter even after he resigned in the face of domestic violence allegations from two ex-wives.
- Trump defended the late Roger Ailes, the ousted CEO of Fox News who sexually harassed at least twenty women.
At least two-dozen women with credible sexual assault or harassment allegations against Trump have come forward, yet he continues to escape culpability.